The User Monitor is a program that performs hidden monitoring of a user's actions. The User Monitor controls all of the user's actions that were performed on the computer, it also provides information about the time spent on the current program.
This User Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the User Monitor including the trail version and the licensed version. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using the software and its documentation. Use of the User Monitor is contingent on your agreement to the following terms:
1. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY - The purpose of the User Monitor is to let you record activity on computers you own. Any monitoring activity on a computer should be accompanied with proper notification to the computer users. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any liability that may arise by using User Monitor. It is solely your responsibility to use the User Monitor in accordance with the laws of your country.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - In no event Lizma Software shell be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential or incidental damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of User Monitor, including but not limited to any lost profits, business interruption, information even if Lizma Software has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY - User Monitor is provided as is without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law we further disclaim all warranties including without limitations any implied warranties of merchantability and noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the User Monitor remains with recipient. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Lizma Software be liable to any party for direct, indirect or other consequential or incidental damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the User Monitor including but not limited to any lost profits, business interruption, information even if Lizma Software has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. REFUND POLICY - All sales of the User Monitor are final. No refunds will be issued, guaranteed or promised. Once we issue a registered copy there is no way for us to recall, or rescind a registered program that has already been issued to a customer. Essentially, once the program has been issued there is no way for us to guarantee that a customer has not, or is not continuing to use the product.
5. COPYRIGHT - This software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. Purchase of User Monitor does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the User Monitor software except as specifically set forth in this agreement. You may be held responsible for any infringement of such rights or violations to this agreement.
6. SUPPORT - Lizma Software is not obligated to provide support or updates for the product. However, any support or updates provided shall be covered by this Agreement.
7. DISTRIBUTION - The trail version of User Monitor may be freely distributed provided that it is not modified in any way. The licensed version of User Monitor may not be sold or distributed in any way without prior written consent from Lizma Software.
coggs system change database FREE Coggs is an application to track changes in system configuration files automatically, along with a user-friendly web front-end to monitor the changes. Download
ComputerMonitoringSystem FREE Computer Monitoring System is the project that has a goal to track and monitor computer usages of any user in anywhere (such as an office, house or class room). Anyone can monitor any usages by easily opening a web browser and see them. Download